On June 29th we hosted The Vow Project’s Engagement Shoot called #SnuggleSesh!
The Vow Project is an experience based marketing campaign that replaces the popular styled shoot with real life events. Through social media platforms, brides and their bridal parties vie to win one of three free events. Ours being the Styled Engagement Shoot called #SnuggleSesh!
The exclusive TVP members brought this event to life with creative collaboration with:
- Co-Event Coordination and Styling from Blue Lavender Events and Lexington and Co: @bluelavenderevents and @lexingtonandco
- Photography from Scarlet O’Neill: @scarletoneill
- Videography from Wild and Free Films: @wildandfreefilms
- Hair and Makeup from Muah Beauty: @muahbeauty
- Wardrobe Styling from Ferre Sposa and Highboy: @ferresposa and @highboymenswear
- Jewelry Styling from LUVYT: @luvytshop
- Dinner from Momofuku: @momolongplay
- Floral Design from Tanya List Design: @tanyalistdesign
- Cakes and Treats from Le Dolci: @ledolci
- Stationery from Beet and Path Designs: @beetandpathdesigns
- Furniture Rentals from Warehouse 84: @warehouse_84
- Transportation from Park Lane Limousine: #parklanelimousine OR #parklanelivery
- Wine from iYellow Wine Club: @iyellowwineclub
- Venue provided by The Burroughes: @theburroughes
- Event presented by The Vow Project: @thevowproject
The Vow Project lets real Toronto brides get to experience some of Toronto’s best wedding vendors through real events and social media. They Vow to Wow with creative experiences and promise to Wow you with real life events! Check out http://www.thevowproject.ca/ to learn more, and #TheVowProject and #SnuggleSesh on social media to see more photos!
Photo curtesy of @tellebeaute instagram account